Sunday, March 14, 2010

Old military buttons.?

i have found what appears to be some old military buttons in my collection of goods that was given to me by my great grandmother. i don鈥檛 have the slightest clue who they belonged to. i am guessing that they must be either Canadian or Ukrainian. Most likely Canadian because of the crown on them, and some archaic lettering around the edges. What are some good, books, internet resources or anything really that can tell me where these buttons were from?
Old military buttons.?
Would you be able to send me pictures? I might be able to help identify them for you. Did you have anyone that you know of in the service? There were alot of differant countries that held crowns to certain items specifically buttons.





You can contact me directly through my email Deceptiverock@aol.com





hope I can be of further help


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Allyn © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting