Friday, March 12, 2010

Were can I find things for Mozambique history?

Here's what I need:





a historical timeline for Mozambique (one that I can write one sentence for each event to describe it)





5 major historical events for my country (includes exact date)





pictures of each event


OR a picture of the most important event, and why this event was so important to Mozambique (the WHY part: prefferably some reason I can write 3 to 5 sentences about)





thank you soo much, who-ever desides to help me,


Dylan T.
Were can I find things for Mozambique history?
Here is a time line starting from 300 A.D





http://crawfurd.dk/africa/mozambique_tim...





I suggest paraphrasing as there is a lot of information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Allyn © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting