Sunday, March 14, 2010

Donating WW1 and WW2 items?

Hello, I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in donating either World War 1 or World War II items. Im 18 years of age and have already been in several newspaper articles giving presentations to both Cedar Crest HS in Lebanon, Pa. Cedar Crest Middle School in Lebanon, PA, South Lebanon Elementary School In South Lebanon, PA , the Lebanon County Historical Society and the Annville Public Library, Annville, PA all of which are credible sources.


I bring items to the school/place of presentation pertaining to the life of a soldier during WWII and attempt to display and explain what it was like to be a soldier in World War II. I fluently bring WW1 items to show how much particular things like the uniforms or collar brass changed over time. I bring just about everything I have and set up displays including a WWII barracks display. I would like to add that I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING I RECIEVE. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you (only serious inquiries please)
Donating WW1 and WW2 items?
Good luck with your efforts. You might also want to mention what will happen to these articles after you're done with them. Be aware, however, that some of these articles, especially from the Great War, could be very valuable and the idea of donating them to someone that no one knows, can obviously cause some hesitancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Allyn © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting